Top 10 Best Dialogues of Bollywood
Bollywood movies are known for many things. One of the key things for which it is known is the number of its dialogues. In fact, you could see a number of people right from kids to youths and elders are seen uttering the Hindi dialogues while the comedians are seen mimicking these words. You can find a number of dialogues in Bollywood movies, which went viral or turned popular among different circles. Right from the usual Bhagwan Ke liye Mujhe Chodh do to Apne Aap Ko Kanun Ke Hawale Kardo, you have so many other famous dialogues that keep on coming in different Bollywood movies. It is always a worthy experience to explore some of these as under. The following are the top 10 Bollywood dialogues as under, let’s check them out:
1) The first famous dialogue comes from the Film called Devdas (1955), dialogue by Rajinder S Bedi said in the movie by Raj Kapoor.
Kaun kambakth hai, jo bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai. Main to peeta hun ke bas saas le sakoon
2) The second dialogue comes from the movie called Mughal-e-Azam (1960), which was written by Amanullah Khan, Kamal Amrohi, Wajahat Mirza and Ehsan Rizvi. It transpired between Prithviraj Kapoor and Madhubala – “Salim tujhe marne nahi dega aur hum, Anarkali, tujhe jeene nahi denge”.
3) Another dialogues comes from the movie Sholay (1975), which was written by Salim Javed and it was said by Amjad Khan. ‘Kitne aadmi the’.
4) The other dialogue comes from the movie called Deewar (1975), which was again written by Salim Javed and it transpired in between Shashi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Amitabh said to Shashi Kapoor- Aaj mere paas bangle hai, gaadi hai, paisa hai, aur tumhare pass kya hai? Shashi Kapoor – Mere paas maa hai.
5) The other dialogue comes from the movie called Don (1978), which is again written from Salim Javed. Amitabh was the man who said this- ‘Don ka intezaar toh baarah mulko ki police kar rahi hai, but Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai’.
6) Next comes the dialogue of Sunny Deol in the movie Damini that was written by Dilip Shukla. ‘ Tareekh pe taareekh, tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh milti gayi My Lord, par insaaf nahi mila.’
7) The other dialogue came from the movie called Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge (1994), which was uttered by Shahrukh Khan and the dialogue was written by Aditya Chopra and Javed Siddiqui. “Koi baat nahi Senorita, bade bade deshon main aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai”.
8) Next comes the dialogue from the movie called Om Shaanti Om (2007), which was written by Mayur Puri said by Shahrukh Khan- Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.
9) The other dialogue called Wanted (2008), which was written by Shiraz Ahmed and Sunil Kumar Agarwal. Salman was seen uttering this famous dialogue- Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to fir mai apne aap ki bhi nahi suntan.
10) The last comes from the movie Dirty Picture (2011), which was said by Vidya Balan by the man called Rajat Arora. Vidya Balan was seen uttering these words- “Filmein sirf teen cheezon ki wajah se chalti hain- entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. Aur main entertainment hoon!”.