5 Untold Stories Of Bollywood Divas
If you remember Madhur Bhandarkar’s film called Heroine, it revealed some of the darker and scary aspects of an actress of this showbiz industry. Well, unfortunately, this has been the part and parcel for a number of heroines, including both the old and the new. In a business to remain perfect, with seductive attires, gaining media attention, remaining at the center of the gossip in the celebrity circles are part and parcel of the game. Amidst all, there remain a number of untold stories, how about checking 5 of them about the B Town divas as under:
1) Jiah Khan: The model turned actress was only 25-years-old when she committed suicide. She came to fame when she did a movie opposite Amitabh Bachchan apart from the one doing with Akshay Kumar and Aamir Khan. The gorgeous diva was found dead on June 3, 2013 at her Juhu flat. She kept a suicide note, which narrated her abusive relationship with the actor Sooraj Pancholi and rest is history.
2) Viveka Banerjee: She came to popularity with her Kamsutra condom ad in the early nineties and was found dead in her Bandra flat on June 2010. Since her suicide, we get to hear different reasons for her suicide from her breakdown in professional career along with her failed relationship and financial losses.
3) Divya Bharti: She was just 19-year-old when she had fallen from the window of her 5th floor apartment in 1993. Her death still remains a mystery and whether she committed suicide or met an accident still remains controversial.
4) Nafisa Joseph: She was a model-turned-VJ and had even was crowned as Miss India Universe in 1997 apart from finishing top in the Miss Universe 1997 pageant at Miami. She committed suicide in her flat in Mumbai on 29 July 2004.
5) Parveen Babi: She was the charm of B Town but had a bad end when she was found dead on 22 January 2005, in her Juhu apartment. In fact, her death was due to the overdose of sleeping pills and alcohol. Many call the depression due to some failed relationships and personal trauma that led to her tragic suicide.