This Diwali, there will be clash of much-awaited films ‘Golmaal Again’ ‘Secret Superstar’ at the box-office. The third competitor is Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar starrer ‘2.0’. Rohit Shetty’s directorial ‘Golmaal Again’ and ‘Secret Superstar’ directed by Advait Chandan belong to different genre. ‘Golmaal Again’ is the laughter ride, whereas ‘Secret Superstar’ is the story of a teenage girl, who dreams to become a singer.
‘Golmaal Again’ features Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemmu and Neil Nitin Mukesh. ‘Secret Superstar’ stars Zaira Wasim and Aamir Khan in a cameo role. The audience have enough confusion for them as to which film to watch this festive season with 3 big releases at the ticket window!
Let’s have a look at 5 reasons to watch ‘Golmaal Again’ and ‘Secret Superstar’.
- The bigger, better and funnier trailer of ‘Golmaal Again’ is being liked by one and all. It garnered over 15,066,541 views in less than 24 hours of its release.
- Post the ‘Dilwale’ debacle, the director Rohit Shetty is back into his comfort zone of making a comic caper. The movie will be loaded with comedy, element of horror, fun and action.
- Tabu and Parineeti Chopra are great additions in this instalment of the film. Seeing Neil Nitin Mukesh in a negative role is also a must watch.
- It’s Diwali release again for Rohit Shetty. This is the time when people are in mood for fun and entertainment with their loved ones.
- There is nostalgia quotient and anticipation about the brand. The audience expect ‘Golmaal Again’ to entertain them just like the earlier films of the franchise did.
The other release ‘Secret Superstar’ is a must watch this Diwali owing to following reasons.
- The movie gives an inspirational, impactful message. ‘Dangal’ girl Zaira Wasim will be seen rendering a Muslim teenage girl, whose family opposes her ambition to be a singer. The way she does her journey to become a singer will be worth watching.
- Aamir Khan, who entertains the viewers by offering something new each and every time, will once again allure the audience with his quirky avatar as the music director Shakti Kumaarr in the film ‘Secret Superstar’.
- ‘Secret Superstar’ is the directorial of Advait Chandan, who had done incredible work for Aamir Khan starrer ‘Taare Zameen Par’.
- Zaira was auditioned along with 5000 girl for the role of ‘Secret Superstar’. Her singing ability made her grab the role.
- The poster of ‘Secret Superstar’ has the quote written on it. It says “Dream Dekhna To Basic Hota Hai”. This quote has a deep meaning and has power to make us think.